A somewhat comprehensive list of tools, apps, hardware, and more that I use on a daily basis to code things.
- I use Visual Studio Code as my main text editor, with the GitHub Dark theme and Source Code Pro as my typeface choice.
- Edge is my main browser for both development and general use.
- For CSS I’ve used a various pre-processors and css-in-js solutions and currently using styled-components.
- I occasionally will use Angular when I need more modular separation.
- For building and testing UI components in isolation, I’ve started to use Storybook. Check out the storybook for this website.
- For graphics and editing or manipulation I use Adobe Photoshop, or if its nice and simple task then I use paint.net.
- For photography I have a Nikon D500 with a Sigma (18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM) lens and a Tamron (16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD) lens.
- My laptop is a trusty Surface Pro 4.
- My mouse is a SteelSeries Sensei Ten
- My monitor is a 1080p Samsung 27” CF39
- I use SteelSeries Arctis 3 headphones at my workstation and Google Pixel Buds while AFK.
- I have a Surface Laptop 2.
- A Dell 4k UltraSharp u2720q monitor.
- A Dell Precision 7920 with 5TB NVME storage, 64GB ram and a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super.